Interstate travels provide me with a time to reflect deeper on life and I find myself often quite emotional as these trips are often filled with facing fears of change, new connections which require absolute honesty and sometimes letting go of places where I've lived for considerable periods of time.
These trips require a certain fearlessness.
Given that life is filled with many of these journeys the same foundation for learning can be applied holistically to all of life, so, in my ruminating state the other day I composed a short list of what I believe form the foundation for that state of fearlessness.
- Love and trust are at the core of living a powerful and fulfilling life.
- Love must guide our communications with everyone.
- Anger, fear, guilt and shame that we externalise in our behaviours only produce self destruction and resentment in others, especially our soulful partners.
- With courage we can literally replace fear with love and with fearlessness connect with anyone in a loving relatedness.
- Our connections and communications with others are fulfilling when we 'face, feel and let our fears go' in effect 'letting go' in order to grow.
In summary, I've learned that love, trust and courage all actioned through an embodied fearlessness are the answer to many of the challenges that arise in a dynamic life worth living. Please pass this post onto those you feel might benefit from the above list and I would love to listen to your feedback.