In 2014 through 2015 I was the key Web Administrator for the Historians of Australian Foreign Relations.
This required me to:
- consult with a wide array of stakeholders in site design and needs mapping;
- design, develop and implement web design, graphic design and wire-framing for the main website;
- administer new users induction, face-to-face and online training;
- work closely with academics to develop and build member profiles;
- update news content with current articles and new scholarly content;
- advise senior management of the use of social media for promotion purposes.